I am committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to as many people as possible and it is built to comply with WCAG+Samurai.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact me, as I am continually striving to improve the experience for everyone who visits.
The following accessibility features may aid your use of this site.
There are two ‘skip to content’ links as the first items on each page. If you’re using a keyboard this enables you to bypass the main navigation and skip to the main content or the secondary content.
Use your keyboard’s Tab key to cycle through page elements and press the Return key to execute a link.
The ‘skip to’ and ‘top of the page’ links do not work in all browsers or devices.
Additional navigation links are available to selected pages in the following browsers.
The links are available in the Navigation Toolbar. To show the Navigation Toolbar go to View > Toolbars > Navigation Bar.
The links are available in the Site Navigation Bar. To show the Site Navigation Bar go to View > Show/Hide > Site Navigation Bar then select either Show Only As Needed or Show Always.
The links appear at the top of the page preceded with a # symbol.
If you’re using a screen reader you can navigate headings using following keystrokes:
- Press INSERT + F6 for a list of all headings.
- Press H to cycle forwards through the headings.
- Press Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings.
If you’re using Opera you can use the following keys to navigate headings:
- Press S to cycle forwards through the headings.
- Press W to cycle backwards through the headings.
You may find it easier to read this site with a larger or smaller text size. Adjusting the text size is simple to do.
In most browsers you can select View from the toolbar at the top of the screen. Then click on Text Size (Zoom in Opera) for the option of different sizes. The text will stay at whatever size you choose until you change it again.
If you have a wheel mouse:
- Press Ctrl and rotate your mouse wheel up to increase text size.
- Press Ctrl and rotate your mouse wheel down to decrease text size.
If you’re using Firefox, Netscape or Opera:
- Press Ctrl and the + (plus) key to increase text size.
- Press Ctrl and the – (minus) key to decrease text size.
- Press Ctrl and the 0 (zero) to return the text size to normal.